TeethFirst! Flip Book – Patient Education Tool
Developed with Rhode Island dental care providers, Good Dental Health: A Partnership Between You & Me covers the basics of good oral health. Each page is double sided and designed as a hands-on teaching tool:
- The patient-facing pages feature clear, simple text (in English and Spanish) and engaging pictures and illustrations to educate families.
- On the back of the patient–facing pages are helpful conversation guidelines for providers (English).
- The pages are laminated (making them wipeable for infection control) and bound with a metal ring that is easily opened to remove or re-order pages to your preference.
Oral health topics covered include:
- How does a cavity form?
- Early Childhood Caries
- Feeding practices: Nutrition & beverages
- Seal away the tooth decay
- Toothbrushing tips
- Make clean teeth a habit
- Fluoride fights cavities
while at home.
If you would like to order free copies of the Good Dental Health: A Partnership Between You & Me
, please use this Order Form
. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact TeethFirst! at info@TeethFirstRI.org
or (401) 351-9400.